J. Price McNamara
Many accident victims are:
- Worried who will pay the medical bills.
- Being asked to "sign a few forms" by the insurance adjuster. Should you?
- Concerned about losing time from work
- Finding lawyer ads and TV commercials that promise "no fee if no recovery" but providing no real information.
- Being offered quick cash for "your pain and suffering" by well-trained insurance company adjusters. Take it?
- Wondering how their car will be repaired or replaced.
- Confused as to which of their insurance policies pay what.
Get immediate answers to these questions and more without pressure to hire an attorney or settle your claim,
Huge mistakes accident and injury victims often make with insurers before hiring an attorney
common questions and concerns of accident and injury victims before hiring an attorney
by reading and printing free book:
"Insurance Company Tricks and How to Avoid Them Before You Hire an Attorney; a Self-Help Guide for Louisiana Accident and Injury Victims"
***You may decide to settle your case without hiring a lawyer at all
Following graduation from Loyola Law School in New Orleans in 1990, Price McNamara served as a Federal Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable John M. Shaw, Chief Judge, United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana, until 1991. He then spent years as an insurance company attorney, defending automobile and truck insurers as well as industrial offshore vessel owners, offshore drilling contractors and their insurers against a broad range of personal injury and other insurance disputes with the law firm of Hailey, McNamara, Hall, Larmann & Papale in Metairie, while earning an advanced masters law degree in Environmental Law from Tulane Law School in New Orleans at night.
In 1995, Mr. McNamara left the insurance and injury defense practice to serve two years representing the State of Louisiana as a felony trial division prosecutor.
In 1995, Mr. McNamara founded the Law Offices of J. Price McNamara, and began putting his past experience to work for the injured and disabled clients he now represents against the insurance companies in personal injury and long term disability and other insurance disputes in both federal and state courts. While this forms the bulk of his practice, practice areas include: personal injury, ERISA, long term disability, fire and other insurance claims, maritime, offshore, Jones Act, workers’ compensation (including state and longshore and harbor workers’ compensation act), contract and business litigation, wills, successions and estates; federal and state court criminal defense.
- Law Offices of J. Price McNamara, Baton Rouge (Headquarters) and Metairie, Louisiana. 1995 to present. Main practice focusing on personal injury and long term disability law, including motor vehicle collision, maritime, offshore and Jones Act injuries, wrongful death, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, construction accidents, defective products, nursing home neglect, insurance disputes including insurance bad faith claims, burn injuries, closed-head injuries, premises liability and ERISA.
- Jefferson Parish District Attorney’s Office, Felony Trial Division Prosecutor, Gretna, Louisiana. 1995-1997. Responsible for prosecuting all division felony crimes including drug offenses, child molestation, theft, burglary, robbery, fraud, rape and murder.
- Law Office of Hailey, McNamara, Hall, Larmann & Papale, Metairie, Louisiana. 1991-1995. Insurance company attorney handling federal and state court defense of automobile and truck insurance companies, offshore drilling companies, industrial offshore vessel owners, their insurers and others against personal injury lawsuits.
- Honorable John M. Shaw, Chief Judge, United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana. 1990-1991. Law Clerk to Federal Judge for civil and criminal dockets.
- 1995 Masters Law Degree, LL.M. Energy and Environment, Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1990 Law Degree, Loyola Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1987 Bachelor of Arts Degree, School of Business Administration, Finance Concentration (with Honors), Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1983 Licensed Single-Engine Land and Sea Plane Pilot, Airtaix School of Aviation, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1982 Graduate, Jesuit High School.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 1990 (in good standing).
- Supreme Court for the State of Louisiana, admitted to practice law in all Louisiana State Courts, 1990.
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 1990.
- United States District Courts for the Middle District of Louisiana, 1990.
- United States District Courts for the Western District of Louisiana, 1990.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1990.
Mr. McNamara holds the highest possible peer review rating of “AV” (“Very High to Pre-Eminent”) for professional excellence and ethical standards.
WITH OFFICES IN BATON ROUGE (HEADQUARTERS) AND METAIRIE, MR. MCNAMARA ACCEPTS SELECT LOUISIANA CASES STATEWIDE.