How a Baton Rouge Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
Benefit from our vast experience
“Without a doubt our past years of experience, both as a felony prosecutor, and later, in representing the insurance companies, offshore drilling companies and industrial offshore vessel owners, and working directly with them to mount strategic defenses against accident, personal injury, wrongful death and insurance claims have been much more than just helpful. We believe they have been the single most important key to our high quality representation and success in defeating the insurers for our injured or disabled clients time and time again. We can anticipate their tactics and prepare our clients accordingly —ahead of time. The whole process is then less stressful for our clients because they are informed — we explain step-by-step to make sure they understand not only the process as a whole, but exactly what will happen next and why.”
We use our past experience to now represent:
- Injured accident victims and families pursuing wrongful death claims.
- Catastrophically injured victims of car accidents, truck accidents and maritime/offshore accidents.
- Accident victims suffering from specific personal injuries such as burn injuries, spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
- Individuals wrongfully denied or terminated from long-term disability insurance coverage.
- Individuals injured in workplace accidents.
– J. Price McNamara
Baton Rouge Personal Injury Attorney
WHY WE HANDLE ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER
OF CASES AT A TIME
- We intentionally handle a limited number of serious cases to give each one the focused attention needed to maximize results, whether by settlement or trial.
- We don’t handle class actions or use catchy slogans, billboards or TV commercials. Our background, testimonials of past clients and case results speak for themselves.
- Call to speak with our Baton Rouge personal injury attorney to see if your case meets our criteria. Click Here to Learn Why
RECENT CASE RESULTS
$2,496,000 – Wrongful death – Louisiana jury awards punitive damages against drunk driver in fatal head-on trucking accident. Total jury verdict
One of my other clients were the wife and two daughters of a hard-working man who lived in Lockport, Louisiana. Unfortunately, he was involved in a head on collision on LA Highway 1 in Lafourche Parish, while on the way to work at four o’clock in the morning. The other driver, an out-of-state offshore worker from the Gulf of Mexico was driving home after a night of binge drinking with his co-workers. With the other driver’s BAC more than twice the legal limit, the driver crossed the center lane, hitting the man head-on.
“I would recommend Mr. McNamara to anyone at any time. He was the best attorney that my family and I came in contact with. We had a very tragic, accidental death in our family and the company knew that it was their fault but of course tried passing the buck. Price was very informative with us and also very prompt on returning all of our phone calls. He also meet with us anytime that we were uneasy about what was going on. Mr. McNamara made my family and I feel like we were his family and that our case and satisfaction was important. To sum it all up, he went that extra mile and all his hard work and dedication was much appreciated.”
— Lockport, LA Wrongful Death Client